Monday, November 9, 2009

Rooms, buildings, and lighting

Little bit of a old room model that was done a few years ago under my previous instructor Gerald Jo. At this time I had no knowledge of creating my own textures, so the textures that came with 3D Studio Max was used as placeholders.



This is a current image of a outside environment project under my texture instructor, Dori Zaki. Focus was textures, but knowing myself I can't do something basic at this time since I know more can be done to improve it. So the project became a outside castle with textures and lighting. Special thanks to Dori for teaching me this cool water reflecting effect. Progress has been long, but practice over the years do help pay out in the end.




 

My only drawback was not being able to do more polish work on the castle and the bridge model. Also add my own custom trees. Time was against me, so I had to cut it short. These were the final renders of work done in six weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment